PDA

View Full Version : South East/East Counties meet

Ben Casey
05-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi Guys due to popular request I'm going to start this thread :)

We will need to sort some dates out and a site. I would think a long weekend/bank holiday would maybe be a good idea. I just have to say that in June I have the roadtrip so it could be a bit difficult for me and ken.
But we could use it as a set of point or an end point if it was to be then.

Anyway lets get some ideas going and some names up :D

Ben

mark
05-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Mate we can always meet up at the farm if you want to test any new kit

Realbark
06-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Im deffo intersted. Any suggestions for dates? I usually have 2 clear weekends a month so im reasonably flexi on dates

Ben Casey
06-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Mate we can always meet up at the farm if you want to test any new kit

Hi Mark thats cool it is really nice in the woods there and thank you very much for the offer :) I think from chatting on here the lads are after a sort of a meet up a bit like the guys have in Cornwall :) A bit like full weekends and get a good few to attend for a good old meeting and have some activities going :)

That is if Im not mistaken?

Would your woods be ok for a venue as it would save a lot of time trying to get anywhere else and your quite central for everyone in the East and South East?

I'm hoping the guys will leave some feed back on here to say what they had in mind then it could go from there.
Ben

Ben Casey
06-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Im deffo intersted. Any suggestions for dates? I usually have 2 clear weekends a month so im reasonably flexi on dates

Hi Real cheers for the reply lets hope everyone gets interested then we could go from there how about July/August time as a starter?

Realbark
07-04-2011, 01:46 PM
July/augusts ok with me - not bank holiday tho

Ben Casey
07-04-2011, 03:27 PM
July/augusts ok with me - not bank holiday tho

Thats cool Im waiting to see if Mark gets back on here to leave some feed back and hopefully some of the guys to :)