PDA

View Full Version : My File blades,knifes and the Mora 12c27 blankI'v just finished

Tony1948
19-05-2011, 01:58 AM
:happy-clapping:I think I'v done it try to go on this site and see my blades:confused:http://w.w.w.flickr.com/photos/61740399@no6/with/5637933621/ I hope:)T^

Bernie
19-05-2011, 06:41 AM
Nope, that link's busted to heck. Even removing the dots between the initial "www" doesn't fix it. :(

If at first you don't succeed...

J_P
19-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Nope cant see it tony, highlight the web address by going after the last letter with the pointer and clicking the left mouse button, once its in a coloured box then right click with the cursor over the address a text box will appear in it will be "copy" click that, then go in to edit on your above post and get rid of that wrong address and right click to open the box again and click on the word "paste" sorted bobs ur uncle fannys ya granny!

Martin
19-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Nope cant see it tony, highlight the web address by going after the last letter with the pointer and clicking the left mouse button, once its in a coloured box then right click with the cursor over the address a text box will appear in it will be "copy" click that, then go in to edit on your above post and get rid of that wrong address and right click to open the box again and click on the word "paste" sorted bobs ur uncle fannys ya granny!

Simples!!!! :D

Martin