PDA

View Full Version : Stove necklace

bigzee
01-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Guys - how cool is this? All you'd need is cookpot earings!
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/08/stove_necklace.html

Jack Russell
01-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Just drawing up the potstand and windshield bracelet and kitchen utensil nipple piercings matey. Gotta love the interweb haha.

bigzee
02-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Ha ha - yeah having a burner always to hand...or "to neck"...is not a great deal of use without one or 5 other items to complete the process. A brew kit round yer neck maybe, but that might accumalate a certain mass!

paul standley
02-06-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm working on one that swings out from my signet ring with built in teabag storage...

bigzee
02-06-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm working on one that swings out from my signet ring with built in teabag storage...
I have every faith in you Paul...we await the photos with bated breath!

feebullet
04-06-2011, 03:17 AM
My wife was impressed, another trinket for me to wear around my neck. As if the becker isn't enough once you weight it down with firekit and ranger bands.... I'd have to think about where to deposit the fuel bottle before I walked off into the bush naked though..... It might need a string on it so you can retrieve it!

bigzee
04-06-2011, 11:15 PM
My wife was impressed, another trinket for me to wear around my neck. As if the becker isn't enough once you weight it down with firekit and ranger bands.... I'd have to think about where to deposit the fuel bottle before I walked off into the bush naked though..... It might need a string on it so you can retrieve it!
Owwee...bite yer lip and think of Oz!