PDA

View Full Version : hello to all you like minded people

LeeSunny
08-07-2011, 09:55 AM
1st of what a grate site :-)

right my name is lee or sunny, i live in paignton and i am just getting back into the out door life again.
i will need the kind people on here to guide me and help me as at times i can be quite thick lol :confused:

i am used to going around down the lanes in a 4X4 and going off getting lost in them.
BUT dont freat its not a school bus, far from it.
its battered and old, its used for 4X4 response work, ie: when the hsit hits the fan the local police and hospitals send us in to get the people out.
my last deployment was with the army on the 10 tors setting up the jubile challange and then as a serch and rescue back up.

i have childern and i want them to be as lucky as i was, i had a fantastic grandad who took me all over the moors when i was younger and taught me things i have sadly forgotten BUT i hope with the help and guidense of this site to re-learn and to teach my children the beautiful life that living outside of the normal can bring and the peace and quiet of sitting down and watching the wild life and the winds and rain passing by, not just TV :ashamed:

ups better shut up now,
thanks for looking :o
if any of you live in the torbay area please feel free to PM me as i will swap coffee for refreshing my map reading skills... as this is the 1st and most inportant thing i need to re-fresh ASAP

lee

Adam Savage
08-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Welcome aboard Lee/Sunny. There is a great wealth of knowledge floating about in the forum and main site. If you ever need to know anything, just ask. One of us will be able to either tell you, or point you in the right direction. Hopefully bump into you on the moors some time.

Adam

scorpian
08-07-2011, 06:34 PM
hi there from Guernsey, a very wet Guernsey today!

Steve

Jack Russell
08-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Welcome to NB Lee, come on in the water's fine. Novice, refresher, or old lag it doesn't matter here, you'll find things to help and you'll have things to share, enjoy the experience.
Jack

LeeSunny
09-07-2011, 05:22 PM
thanks,
i am already out next friday on dartmore camping :-)

Adam Savage
09-07-2011, 05:40 PM
thanks,
i am already out next friday on dartmore camping :-)

Have a good time buddy.

jus_young
10-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Welcome to NB from me!

LeeSunny
11-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Thank you :-)

Ben Casey
11-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi there from me :)

Martin
11-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Hi Lee, a very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum. :)

Martin

Matt
16-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey Lee,

Hello and :welcome:

LeeSunny
16-07-2011, 08:07 PM
hi, Matt

swkieran
24-08-2011, 08:28 PM
hi lee and welcome m8,im in paignton to,ive dropped you a pm buddy,well have to meet up in scadson or occombe woods,i was eying up primley the other day nice woods but it was full of teens drinkin and smokin pot thou lol.atb kieran