PDA

View Full Version : Random pictures

dogrob
22-07-2011, 06:23 PM
A few pics mainly on Dartmoor

Martin
22-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey Rob, thanks for sharing these and all the other sets. Don't forget, you could make multiple posts in the same thread if you wanted to combine them into one. :)

Nevertheless, looks like you love the moors as much as the rest of us. Can't wait to get together in September. If you fancy a day trip up there sometime just let us know. I'm less than an hour from Okehampton.

Martin

dogrob
22-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Hey Rob, thanks for sharing these and all the other sets. Don't forget, you could make multiple posts in the same thread if you wanted to combine them into one. :)

Nevertheless, looks like you love the moors as much as the rest of us. Can't wait to get together in September. If you fancy a day trip up there sometime just let us know. I'm less than an hour from Okehampton.

Martin

Cheers Martin, I have to admit I am a bit of a Dartmoor junkie lol. I did wonder about adding photos to just the one post but couldn't see any obvious way to do it if you see what I mean? Hope I havent taken up to much room on the first page of photos! I'm about 2 hours from Dartmoor so not to far. How often are you up there?

Rob

Martin
22-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Cheers Martin, I have to admit I am a bit of a Dartmoor junkie lol. I did wonder about adding photos to just the one post but couldn't see any obvious way to do it if you see what I mean? Hope I havent taken up to much room on the first page of photos! I'm about 2 hours from Dartmoor so not to far. How often are you up there?

Rob

Not as often as I'd like to be honest. Spent a lot of time earlier this year, with Ten Tors training with the Air Cadets. And have done a few weekends either solo or with friends. However, been in love with the moors for nearly 30 years now, from when I did training up there with the Police Cadets back in 1982/83.

Seem to have so much on at weekends these days that my moorland days are limited but fully intend to spend several more weekends up there this year.

Martin

dogrob
22-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Not as often as I'd like to be honest. Spent a lot of time earlier this year, with Ten Tors training with the Air Cadets. And have done a few weekends either solo or with friends. However, been in love with the moors for nearly 30 years now, from when I did training up there with the Police Cadets back in 1982/83.

Seem to have so much on at weekends these days that my moorland days are limited but fully intend to spend several more weekends up there this year.

Martin

You sound like me! So much I want to see and do but no time to do it :( Tell you what mate next time your heading up then let me know however short notice, I might not be able to make it but will try my best and I will let you know next time I head off for a wander.

Martin
22-07-2011, 10:15 PM
You sound like me! So much I want to see and do but no time to do it :( Tell you what mate next time your heading up then let me know however short notice, I might not be able to make it but will try my best and I will let you know next time I head off for a wander.

It's a deal. :)

Martin