PDA

View Full Version : British Bayonets

bigstan
31-07-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm selling an Collection of British Bayonets as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.For sale a collection of bayonets from 1907 up to the SA80. The long mean looking one was usually used on the Lee Enfield rifle, nearly every WW1 soldier was issued with one. Next is the No4 mk11 spike bayonet, i think this was issued for the sten gun (i think, but i may be wrong). Then there is the L1A3 SLR the one used in the Falklands (dont know if this one saw active service or not). Then there is the latest bayonet made for the SA80, it comes in a special sheath which is fitted with a wire cutter and a fold out saw and blade sharpener, this one is supplied in a camo cover. There is also a Fairburn-Sykes dagger as issued to special forces in WW2. I want £400 for the lot or very near offer. I am only selling to finance a new multi shot air rifle (AA S410/510 HW100 177) so may be interested in a swap. All replies on this thread and in a PM to get details. Located in Launceston Cornwall.

JEEP
31-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Is the F-S dagger an original?

bigstan
31-07-2011, 09:30 PM
I have been informed the Fairburn-Skes is a probably modern copy. Sorry if anyone was missled. I have got loads of bayonets to get rid of. Stan.

kINGPIN
01-08-2011, 07:36 AM
Would you consider selling seperatly? If so can you break down the costs for us?