PDA

View Full Version : Only 4 Days till the Gathering.

Tony1948
12-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Us guys that are going and not doing a Demo or got a stand,I was thinking:confused:it mite be a good thing if we could all camp:camping:in about the same place:campfire:.You can down a map of the site:happy-clapping:I was thinking the woods bottom right:)any one els got a thought:confused2:Be good to put some faces to the names on the forum:D.I should be there about one:happy-clapping:hope to meet as menny forum members as posable:happy-clapping:Hope to meet you all on the 18th....DONT GET EATEN BY THE BEARS...........TONYT^PS if you'r going let us now:camping::campfire::happy-clapping:

jus_young
12-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Eh? What day are you planning on going? Got me worried for a minute there as I make it a good 5 or 6 (depending on how you count). Looking at the map I think most will be camping in the woods to the right unless you opt for the open field. Wouldn't go too far over though as the den building is over the far side.

Tony1948
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Ye you'r right, just come off night work a day early, think its the weekend alreddy going on the 18th be there about one,seeyer.............TONY