Hi guys,

Started my own blog.

Here if you want a peek : http://www.lookingforachallenge.com/

Feedback Welcome T^

Let me know if you have a blog and want linked

:campfire:

Silverback
17-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Nice one Dave, looking forward to more. BTW did those kidney pouches ever arrive ?

comanighttrain
17-09-2011, 09:49 PM
oh yeah thanks man :D totally forgot about that (it was a poncho roll btw :P)Afraid to say I haven't had a chance to use it yet - haven't been out for neigh on two weeks

Silverback
17-09-2011, 11:26 PM
oh yeah thanks man :D totally forgot about that (it was a poncho roll btw :P)Afraid to say I haven't had a chance to use it yet - haven't been out for neigh on two weeks

Doh......I was looking at a pair of kidney pouches at the time of writing. Two weeks I must be in the months since going out - I will be redressing that balance shortly though of that you can guarantee, Im going to get out this winter too I hope especially as it would appear I have a new landowner prepared to give me permissions :happy-clapping:

LandRoverMatt
18-09-2011, 04:13 PM
looks good mate

comanighttrain
18-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Doh......I was looking at a pair of kidney pouches at the time of writing. Two weeks I must be in the months since going out - I will be redressing that balance shortly though of that you can guarantee, Im going to get out this winter too I hope especially as it would appear I have a new landowner prepared to give me permissions :happy-clapping:

Sweet! I'm hoping we get a fair dump of snow this year to practice snowholing and stuff. Was thinking about doing the West highland way again but bivvying it...snow snow snow

Also Cheers matt!