PDA

View Full Version : We need to set a meet up-lads from north west

clapton33uk
25-09-2011, 05:28 PM
I:happy-clapping::happy-clapping: have seen loads of people asking does anyone fancy meeting up, well if you know where we can meet up, let me know and let's get together an organise a meet, ASAP:happy-clapping::D:campfire:

clapton33uk
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi lads l am trying to set a meet up in Delemere if any fancies it. Or throw some ideas at me and lets get together.

Best Regards Paul

andy202wr
18-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Sorry for being so thick but where is Delemere situated.

Silverback
18-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Sorry for being so thick but where is Delemere situated.

I took it to mean the Delamere Forest - quite a trek south for me that.

clapton33uk
19-10-2011, 08:50 AM
hi Delamere Forest cheshire meeting up on the 21st oct if any is up for it just set a day camp up have a brew meet new people,and have a laugh.

AdrianRose
12-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi chaps/chapettes

Im in the North West and would love to have a meet, please let me know if there is anything i can do to help out. I do have full access to a small forest but it is only suitable for 3-4 people due to the topography of the land.

Ade

WombleWill
12-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Im from Leicestershire, but its only just over 2 hours away from me, hopefully my parents who be able to take me, unless there is a transport route to somewhere nearby i could get picked up.
Just post up finalised plans !!
Will.

MikeWilkinson
12-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Hi Ade,

We have managed a few meets with one main overnighter that I am aware of. If you have access to some woodland, excellent!! Where abouts are you?

ADz
29-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi guys, did this ever happen?

I'm looking to meet up for a camp. I'm from Hull Easy Yorkshire but could travel

@ AdrianRose

Hi, do you still have full access to this forest?

AdrianRose
29-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi guys, did this ever happen?

I'm looking to meet up for a camp. I'm from Hull Easy Yorkshire but could travel

@ AdrianRose

Hi, do you still have full access to this forest?

Hi pal

Yes I do have access to a small woodland. However, it is incredibly unspoilt so I only take one or two "guests" at a time.

Also, I try to vary where I go as I don't want to over predate the natural resources of just one camp site.

Ade

AdrianRose
29-07-2012, 09:06 PM
@ Mike Wilkinson

Did you ever get to speak to the rangers at Tockholes forest?

It would be a great spot due to its size and resources.

Ade

ADz
29-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Hi pal

Yes I do have access to a small woodland. However, it is incredibly unspoilt so I only take one or two "guests" at a time.

Also, I try to vary where I go as I don't want to over predate the natural resources of just one camp site.

Ade

Ah I see, no worries , totally understand.

MikeWilkinson
06-10-2012, 09:53 AM
@ Mike Wilkinson

Did you ever get to speak to the rangers at Tockholes forest?

It would be a great spot due to its size and resources.

Ade

Hi Ade,

Sorry not been on for a while, change in job and various other 'incidents' (bloody boy racers) have severely dented my woodland time this year.
I've sent several e-mails to various names within UU and not got anything back. Getting very frustrated to tell the truth.

Mike

dave.slater
07-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Dave here, im game for a meet up, just set a confirmation of time, date, location and will see you there, im from southport so happy to pick people up on the way and split fuel money

AdrianRose
11-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi Ade,

Sorry not been on for a while, change in job and various other 'incidents' (bloody boy racers) have severely dented my woodland time this year.
I've sent several e-mails to various names within UU and not got anything back. Getting very frustrated to tell the truth.

Mike

No problem mike.

Glad to see you back brother, hope all your dramas are behind you now mate.

Lets see if we can get this NW meet sorted out.

Ade

alvino78
11-10-2012, 11:18 AM
do i see the beginings of a meet?T^

Kernowek Scouser
11-10-2012, 06:43 PM
I'll be back up north for a wedding next Feb, if you get something sorted out and it happens to be around the same time, I might have to pop along (as I really hate weddings)

Good luck getting something organised.

alvino78
11-10-2012, 06:46 PM
I'll be back up north for a wedding next Feb, if you get something sorted out and it happens to be around the same time, I might have to pop along (as I really hate weddings)

Good luck getting something organised.
sounds good to me fella!

NeedABrew
11-10-2012, 06:46 PM
do i see the beginings of a meet?T^

Hope so! I'm in if at all possible. Another St Helens lad here :-)

alvino78
11-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Hope so! I'm in if at all possible. Another St Helens lad here :-)

awesome! where bouts you from?

NeedABrew
11-10-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm in Sutton just a stones throw from Sherdley Park, you?

alvino78
11-10-2012, 07:06 PM
west park near the old saints stadium!! lolT^

NeedABrew
11-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Ha! Small world eh? You won't be too far from the Black Bull then I take it? I have spent a slightly wobbly evening in there once or twice :o

alvino78
11-10-2012, 07:11 PM
just behind the bull used be my local for many a year!!!! lots of wobbly mornings coming out of there lol!!!

NeedABrew
11-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Always my favourite boozer for a sunny Sunday afternoon session lol

So - How are we fixed for a stealth camp at Dream? I need to explore a few spots a bit closer but I reckon it's possible. I was going to do a couple of late night walks round there to look for rabbits down my sights anyhow.... ;-)

alvino78
11-10-2012, 07:17 PM
quite a busy area tho i believe,families and bikes you need a proper concealed area really!

NeedABrew
11-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Oh it's busy alright but - Get there late and leave early. Also the later in the year and colder it gets the less people about. There's a lot of land that extends down toward Birchwood along the edge of the M62. I suspect if I go a bit further than the usual footpaths round Dream I will find a likely spot or two. I shall report as soon as I get chance for a proper mooch.

I actually really like Delamere forest for a stealth camp and wouldn't mind stopping over at a few other places along the Sandstone trail. Gallantry Bank along the trail looks like a good possibility for a few gentle caves.

Brewonthetrail
02-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi guys! I live in Orrell, and would really like to meet like minded folk for trips out and to practise. I'm still only a novice, but I've done a few overnight trips under the poncho. Let me know if anyone fancies it!

ADz
02-12-2012, 07:30 PM
:)

We're having a meet in south Yorkshire in January.

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?4600-NORTHERN-SOUL-South-Yorkshire-Bushmoot-2013-Anyone-interested

Silverback
02-12-2012, 07:53 PM
:)

We're having a meet in south Yorkshire in January.

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?4600-NORTHERN-SOUL-South-Yorkshire-Bushmoot-2013-Anyone-interested

make sure you go to the last post for details