PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Norway

Norseman
26-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Hi, my name is Tore, 46 years young man living in Kongsvinger. 100 km northeast of Oslo.I have been hunting and fishing all my life and I love the outdoors. I usually bring too much crap into the bush, often leave by something useful. :-) I have also for some years experienced the outdoor from a historical reenactor angle, with woolen blankets, groundcloth flint and steel way. God I have been freezing alot.
The world is a busy place also for me, so I decided to be a little more scientistic about the woods and what I carry. More and more times I go into the woods trying firemethods, tarpcraft and such.
This is fun and teach me much about the woods and our heritage. I hope we can have a nice time together.
And if there are some norwegians in here, then we should meet soon as we live practically close. :-)

Matt
26-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Hey Tore,

a warm :welcome: to NaturalBushcraft.

Regards,

Matt.

Metal mug
26-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi Tore, sounds a lovely place where you live. :welcome: to the forum.

Jack

Ashley Cawley
26-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Hi Tore,

:welcome: to our friendly community. You have some beautiful wilderness in your country.

Jakob / JEEP (http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/member.php?2109-JEEP) from Denmark does some re-enactment also.

Speak soon,