PDA

View Full Version : Dartmoor 5 ( The Wrap Up Warm Tour )

Ivan
02-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Just in case anyone is interested , I am having a meet at my place from 13th Jan - 15th Jan , cost is £10.00 for the w/e includes safe parking , kindling , firewood , at least one group meal ( hangi joint and veg ) a bit of libation ,( purely for medicinal purposes you understand )

You are welcome to arrive from Wed 11th of Jan and stay longer if it suits .( no extra cost ) ( alternative accom for those that require , hot shower etc )

You can hang or ground dwell , for those that want to tuck themselves away plenty of room , and you can have your own fire , also fresh running water through the site ( spring , tested twice a year )

Everyone is welcome , any questions just ask ..

Atb Ivan...

Ps anyone wanting to come early and help with , resitng of woodland drop , putting up tarps , gathering firewood , no charge .

Ivan
02-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Sorry forgot to add , winner of best spoon carved at the meet , as judged by my daughter Katie will win a Bahco laplander folding saw .. ( spoon blanks provided , or bring your own )

Ichneumon
02-01-2012, 05:09 PM
I'll be there! Insha'Allah :)

Ben Casey
02-01-2012, 05:15 PM
I will get down one day Ivan not this time tho :(

Ivan
02-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Hi Ben , not to worry pal , i am determined to get you down at some point in 2012 to sample some Dartmoor air and hospitality' failing that we will have a drink at the Cornwall RV ,

Happy New Year Pal

Ivan...

Ben Casey
02-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Hi Ben , not to worry pal , i am determined to get you down at some point in 2012 to sample some Dartmoor air and hospitality' failing that we will have a drink at the Cornwall RV ,

Happy New Year Pal

Ivan...

Sounds great mate :) Are you not where you where anymore? I will have to chat so I can find out :)

char4chocs
02-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Damn thats the week I go back to college :( Sounds really go tho, Do you do many of these? :)

Ichneumon
03-01-2012, 10:48 AM
The plan is to do about ten this year. The dates and details are in Ivan's hands. I'm sure there'll be a couple you can manage to get to.

char4chocs
03-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Ideal I will certainly make sure i attend atleast one, just to meet the awesome people :)

Ashley Cawley
03-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Unfortunately a lot of the Cornish Contingent that went up this time last year won't be able to make it this time round as that weekend we've got a bit of a mission on ourselves.

Do have fun and wrap up warm! :o .. it could be a cold one! hehe...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/218966/Forums/NBC/images/cold-fire.JPG

Kernowek Scouser
16-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Ivan, if you are arranging any more meets like the one you just had, I'd definitely be interested in attending.

In the meantime, I've got the Cornwall RV penned into my diary as it would be a good opportunity to meet folks and I hopefully I will be able to attend the whole shebang, work permitting, to take full advantage of all the learning (and er... drinking) opportunities on offer:D

Ivan
21-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi Kernowek, not been around for a while and only just seen your post , there is another one on Friday 23rd March - Sunday 25th March , first day of British Summer Time etc , you are welcome to come and try it out , or any other meets , that will be announced in time .

Atb Ivan...

Ben Casey
21-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi Kernowek, not been around for a while and only just seen your post , there is another one on Friday 23rd March - Sunday 25th March , first day of British Summer Time etc , you are welcome to come and try it out , or any other meets , that will be announced in time .

Atb Ivan...

Hi Ivan is Adam going to that one I may try and get down and if I can stop at Adams then down to you then bimble over for the R.V. ?

Ivan
21-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi Ben, hope life is good , yeah Adam will be coming so if you have a chat with him and can sort something out , that would be great , could be a bit of a long one for all of us !

Ivan...

Ben Casey
21-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi Ivan that would be great I havent been to good but I'm picking up now so I want to get away from here for awhile :D ADAM get on here LOL

Kernowek Scouser
22-02-2012, 10:58 PM

Atb Ivan...

Cheers Fella, I am pretty sure those dates are good for me and I would love to come :D

Ivan
23-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Kernowek, you would be more than welcome , if you are interested , i will PM you the directions , postcodes , grid ref etc and you can have a look where i am , and see if it's for you .

Atb Ivan...

Kernowek Scouser
23-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Cheers, that would be grand ;)