PDA

View Full Version : Green PLCE Side Pouches Needed

Humakt
06-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I need a couple of PLCE side pouches, in green (NOT camo!).
Does anyone have one (or two) for sale, or know where I can get them?
I'd like them in as new a condition as possible. Grade 1 at least.

I'll tell you why.
I find two PLCE side pouches a bit too cavernous. So I want to make a panel with two half-size pouches in one. So I have a full PLCE pouch on one side, and on the other I have two half size ones.
So I need two so I can cut them down to make two half-size ones.

If anyone knows a company who makes suck a side panel, I'd love to know (yeah, I know you can get a Karrimor Predator panel, but what I'd like is a panel with two of those bottom pouches - not one of them plus two smaller pouches).

Cheers

comanighttrain
06-02-2012, 01:23 PM
do you mean the side pouches from the bergan?

Humakt
06-02-2012, 01:25 PM
do you mean the side pouches from the bergan?

Yes.

comanighttrain
06-02-2012, 01:28 PM
uhh I have some here, I was about to start putting stuff up for sale this week anyway. I'll get you some pics - I doubt you'll see anything interesting... olive drab and undamaged i think

Humakt
06-02-2012, 01:31 PM
uhh I have some here, I was about to start putting stuff up for sale this week anyway. I'll get you some pics - I doubt you'll see anything interesting... olive drab and undamaged i think

Olive drab and undamaged is what I want!
If you could do a couple of piccies, just to be sure it's what I'm after, then I'd gladly take two off your hands; depending on price, of course.

Humakt
06-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Changed my mind.
I'm going to re-think what I was thinking.
So I DON'T need a pair of PLCE side pouches now, before I waste anyone's time.
Thanks anyway, everyone, particularly Comanighttrain - appreciate the quick response!

jimmyswizzle
06-02-2012, 03:21 PM

How much for the side pouches???????

comanighttrain
06-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Changed my mind.
I'm going to re-think what I was thinking.
So I DON'T need a pair of PLCE side pouches now, before I waste anyone's time.
Thanks anyway, everyone, particularly Comanighttrain - appreciate the quick response!

Oh you tease!

comanighttrain
06-02-2012, 03:52 PM
How much for the side pouches???????

uhh hand't thought about it tbh - was gonna try punt the whole bergan to be honest.... £20 including delivery? (not incliding rest of bergan or the yoke)

jus_young
06-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Damn, I would have been interested in the pouches and yolk.

comanighttrain
08-02-2012, 09:58 PM
guys, that stuff is for sale in for sale section...