PDA

View Full Version : The Bushcraft Magazine Fourth May Meet

Mafro
30-04-2012, 08:13 AM
This is next weekend folks :)

This is the fourth year we have run this, and they (or at least I think they have) have all been great fun.

This years main event is on the Saturday when we have falconry displays with a number of different birds, including a golden eagle!

http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/images/maymeetflyer2012.jpg

For more information and booking head over to http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/

Ben Casey
30-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Hi I clicked on the link and it wanted to save a file to my PC

Ashley Cawley
30-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi I clicked on the link and it wanted to save a file to my PCI've visited the link and didn't get offered a file, hopefully it's just a browser plugin it offered you (like adobe flash) I see they've got some embedded objects on their frontpage that use stuff like that.

Ben Casey
30-04-2012, 09:19 AM
OK Mate I will maybe have another look I just thought I would say as I havent had it happen for a long time now :)

Mafro
30-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Thanks Ashley, I think it is probably the magazine preview that is trying to load.

This page will take you directly to the May Meet information page http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/events.php

Hope to maybe see some of you there :)
Matt

Ben Casey
30-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Cheers guys I have tried the new link and everything is fine :D

Ben Casey
30-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Oh if it is okay I will put it on my FB account?

Mafro
30-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Yeah that's fine mate. You can find us on facebook too if you search to the Bushcraft Magazine

Ben Casey
30-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Hi There I have shared it I will have a look on FB :)

JonnyP
30-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Looks to be a good meet this one. Hope the weather improves for you guys..

Mafro
01-05-2012, 09:45 AM
‎**URGENT NEWS**

We have had to make the unfortunate decision to cancel this year's May Meet.

The fields are waterlogged and access for cars would be near impossible. This also means that we are unable to get toilet and water facilities in due to their sheer weight.

However, we will be running another event later on in the year. We just need to organise it!

Anyone who has paid in advance will have their payment refunded in full.

If you could please take the time to share this message we would be most grateful.

Our sincere apologies
The Bushcraft Magazine Team

JonnyP
01-05-2012, 10:02 AM
‎**URGENT NEWS**

We have had to make the unfortunate decision to cancel this year's May Meet.

The fields are waterlogged and access for cars would be near impossible. This also means that we are unable to get toilet and water facilities in due to their sheer weight.

However, we will be running another event later on in the year. We just need to organise it!

Anyone who has paid in advance will have their payment refunded in full.

If you could please take the time to share this message we would be most grateful.

Our sincere apologies
The Bushcraft Magazine Team

Sorry to hear this.. :0(

Mafro
01-05-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm mortified Jonny, as are the rest of the team.