PDA

View Full Version : Hi there from Holland

Kai1980
28-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Hi there, been checking alot of UK site for a while now so might as well register

I will be leaving everything behind very soon and then i will be travelling on foot (leaving without money) throughout Europe first and after that i will see further.

I know it sounds a bit crazy but it is something i need to do.

You can read more about it on my website cause it would take a while if i had to explain it here

Anyway, great site, loads of info i've read here and i hope many more will follow.

Best regards,

Kai

Matt
28-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Hey Kai, may I wish you a warm welcome to NaturalBushcraft. I'd be very interested to know what you will be taking on such an epic journey, please keep us posted.

Regards Matt.

Kai1980
28-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi Matt and thanks, did you mean taking with me? or why i will be taken this journey? I will try to keep you guys posted but i can't promise i will be able to update alot cause i am on several dutch survival and bushcraft forums too, and because on every site there are a couple that want to follow me i made a site, feel free to check it out when you have the time.

Cheers

paul standley
28-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Kai, I wish you all the best, you are travelling on behalf of a lot of people who would like to do the same journey but cannot for various reasons.

I hope you find what you seek.

Paul.

Kai1980
28-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Thank you mate, i hope so too

Ashley Cawley
29-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi Kai,

:welcome: to the friendly community here at NaturalBushcraft.

Great to hear about the journey you've got planned, I've been reading your website and will continue to do so!

I think what Matt was getting at, is what kit you will take with you on your journey, I too would love to know if you don't mind sharing that info?.. Perhaps that could be a new section on your website? Kit list for the journey?.. and you could update it perhaps if kit fails you and you ditch it perhaps.

Another thought: if you've got numerous forums you would like to update with your Journey, you could start dedicated thread about your journey on each of the different forums, then whenever you reach an internet-cafe or friends house you could then make a update-post to your website primarily but then copy & paste the update to the various forums :) That way I'm sure you'll get your story out to a lot more people.

Anyway, wish you all the best and look forward to sharing with you,

Kai1980
30-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Ahh yeah, i already had several requests for a list, i just have to think about where i will put it cause i got room for 1 extra title in my navigation bar and want to save it for a different thing in the furute but ill make a topic here somewhere.(will you post me a message in my gb on my site :D)

cheers