PDA

View Full Version : Wild food school

Basha72
21-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Well the wife asked me recently what I would like/like to do for my 40th :-( lol so I thought about it do I go paint balling quad biking etc etc and as fun as I would be it don't excite me much, well not anymore !

Anyway in the end I thought I'd spend 3 days with Marcus in August, I've already got a good knowledge of edibles etc in my head, but the chance to learn from one of the top if not the top uk wild edibles experts and someone else is paying well I'd be daft not to ;-) there is always more to learn

Really looking forward to it

Dave

JonnyP
21-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Marcus is your man.
Don't forget your camera and a pen and pad, you will be learning loads. As soon as 40 hits the old grey matter suddenly all goes kaput..
Have you a good 40th chap :0)

jus_young
21-06-2012, 08:41 AM
...As soon as 40 hits the old grey matter suddenly all goes kaput..

I'm really in trouble then :(

Basha72
21-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Cheers Jonny will def be getting as much info as I can, can't see the wife paying for anything again lol

Just asked Marcus about putting up a tarp for the duration to sleep rather than driving back and forth !

Ps the grey matters ok it's the rest of my body that's knackerd lol

Dave

JonnyP
21-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Cheers Jonny will def be getting as much info as I can, can't see the wife paying for anything again lol

Just asked Marcus about putting up a tarp for the duration to sleep rather than driving back and forth !

Ps the grey matters ok it's the rest of my body that's knackerd lol

Dave

You can tarp up here if you want Dave. We are not too far from Lostwithiel.

Basha72
21-06-2012, 09:40 PM
You can tarp up here if you want Dave. We are not too far from Lostwithiel.

I may well take you up on that offer kind man ;-) i'll PM closer to time if thats ok

Dave

richwill68
22-06-2012, 09:05 PM
I know I'm new to the site but I'd like to wish you a happy 40th (... oh, I remember being 40... I think...) and have a great time!

JonnyP
22-06-2012, 09:47 PM
I may well take you up on that offer kind man ;-) i'll PM closer to time if thats ok

Dave

No probs.. :0)

Basha72
22-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Cheers Rich but it's not till September 1st I'm 40 and I'm taking advantage of that fact till then lol

And cheers again Jonny Look forward to meeting up with you and your good lady ;-)

Dave