PDA

View Full Version : Visual Changes

Ashley Cawley
11-07-2012, 10:17 PM
I've made numerous code-tweaks back on the main website trying to make the text easier to read, please take a moment to let me know what you think; there is a poll on the right hand-side of the website, so checkout the new look of the homepage and let me know: http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/

Thanks for your time/help.

If your anticipating a whole new-look it's not that! - Its lots of subtle tweaks of colours to try and make it more readable.

jus_young
11-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Certainly easier to read and the pictures stand out well too. Only hiccup I see is the Ravenlore logo has gone a bit funny.

T^ from me :happy-clapping:

Kernowek Scouser
11-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Hey Fella,

Just had a looksee and I would say that every text colour works, except for the grey one (used in the pic below for article credits) which is a bit of a struggle (for me) to read.

But otherwise, good work fella T^

AL...
12-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Alot better to read Ash Thanks for the hard work you put into this site

Cheers
AL

Ashley Cawley
12-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey Fella,

Just had a looksee and I would say that every text colour works, except for the grey one (used in the pic below for article credits) which is a bit of a struggle (for me) to read.

But otherwise, good work fella T^Ah! The design your seeing is the old one... try pressing CTRL+F5 key twice on the homepage this should refresh the local cache on your computer and you will see the new tweaks.. then you'll see the new look ;)

biker-bri
12-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey Fella,

But otherwise, good work fella T^ I have to agree with Keronwek, everything OK apart from the Gray text. The only thing I would ask to be done is modify the image upload when you are sending a PM - you cant upload photographs direct from your computer yet you can when on the forum ? It's the only gripe I have. Many thanks for all your efforts in the last few weeks, we all appreciate the time & work you put into this site. Regards Brian
one day I will get to a RV

rosseveritt
12-07-2012, 10:05 PM
All looks good Ash. Thx for your hard work to get it done. T^ :)

Kernowek Scouser
12-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Cleared the cache and it is much easier to read the grey text now, good work fella T^

biker-bri
13-07-2012, 06:46 PM
:oops:WHY DO I ALWAYS GET IT WRONG ! yes I did what you said -cleared the cache and it is much better , thanks again Bri

jus_young
20-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Tried looking at this one http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/kit/reviews/bushcraft-kit-list.html but cannot see some of the text as colours clash.

Ashley Cawley
31-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Tried looking at this one http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/kit/reviews/bushcraft-kit-list.html but cannot see some of the text as colours clash.Thanks for letting me know about that one Justin I'll rectify that soon.