PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Camp Cornwall

TreeCamper
17-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Had a nice little overnight stealth camp near a public footpath. Had to keep quiet and not make too much smoke.:campfire:
Tried out my new 3 x 4 DPM tarp. Loving this Hammocking ;)

http://youtu.be/oUDasD3OyLY

Raven
18-08-2012, 09:31 AM
love stealth camping, wish i had more time to do it, good vid mate.

AL...
18-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Smashin wee vid TC Thanks for sharin mate

Cheers
AL

TreeCamper
18-08-2012, 09:58 AM
love stealth camping, wish i had more time to do it, good vid mate.

Thanks mate. Stealth camping all adds to the fun/adventure.

I am a bit new to this Hammocking so finding good spots with suitable trees is all part of the challenge.

ATB

Tony

TreeCamper
18-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks Al! appreciate being in with all you Natural Bushcrafters ATB Tony
Smashin wee vid TC Thanks for sharin mate

Cheers
AL

GwersyllaCnau
18-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Great Vid, subbed you on youtube!

Kernowek Scouser
21-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Also subbed.

Looks grands fella, out of interest was your camp in or near Penwith?

TreeCamper
22-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Also subbed.

Looks grands fella, out of interest was your camp in or near Penwith?

No Mate. Near the Fowey river SE Cornwall. Thanks for the Sub.

woodruss
27-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi mate, nice video. I was going to check out some of the woodland around Lerryn yesterday with a view for a bit of stealth camping at a later date but changed my mind at the last minute and decided to check out an area close to where I live in North Cornwall. The result was i managed to find a fantastic spot well off the beaten track about an hour and a quaters walk from my house. We just had a bit of a cook out and a brew but i am well excited about giving it a go when I have got some decent kit together (noob). How do you get on with the hammock mate as this is the route I'm looking to go down?

TreeCamper
27-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi mate, nice video. I was going to check out some of the woodland around Lerryn yesterday with a view for a bit of stealth camping at a later date but changed my mind at the last minute and decided to check out an area close to where I live in North Cornwall. The result was i managed to find a fantastic spot well off the beaten track about an hour and a quaters walk from my house. We just had a bit of a cook out and a brew but i am well excited about giving it a go when I have got some decent kit together (noob). How do you get on with the hammock mate as this is the route I'm looking to go down?

Lovin the hammocking mate. As long as you got something to hang on you are alright. You can camp in all sorts of places you would not be able to put up a tent and with all this rain everything stays nice and clean for the pack up.

ATB Tony

treefrog
28-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Nice video; that's a nifty little stove you got. I love that term 'stealth camping'...sounds so professional!

Jack

TreeCamper
28-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Nice video; that's a nifty little stove you got. I love that term 'stealth camping'...sounds so professional!

Jack

Thanks Jack

loving that guys vids in the wild north. Could do with a bit of time up there mate.

ATB Tony