PDA

View Full Version : This is me

Mrs Woodchip
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi, first time on, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Cat and I'm married to Carl (GaryBeaner)
we live in Surrey with our cute but dumb Jack Russell Loki. I work in soft furnishing , although I actually trained as a costume maker. This gets me roped into making all sorts of stuff, the latest project being a bushcrafty over garment that as yet does'nt have a name. I have found a good place to get good priced waterproof cotton and ventile etc from http://www.pennineoutdoor.co.uk/ if anyone is interested.
I really enjoy getting out into the woods and camping although He hasn't managed to get me to do the hammock thing yet.
We go to the RV in Cornwall at Easter and last year I made a tripod at the blacksmith workshop. And we've been to the Wilderness Gathering in the summer. We get out camping when we can, but I'm not so keen in the winter !
Well bye for now
Cat

Martin
02-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Hey Cat, a very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum. Look forward to seeing you both at the RV this year.

Martin

:campfire:

Ashley Cawley
02-01-2011, 11:19 PM
:welcome: to our friendly community Cat!

Nice chatting to you in our Chatroom :o

Please make sure you and Karl say hello at the RV, myself and Martin will be there and you will know our faces thanks to the forum, so say hi!

Great to see another lass Bushcrafting :)

Tony1948
03-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Hi Cat, Welcome to the forum and happy new year.

Matt
03-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Hey Cat, may I wish you a warm welcome to NaturalBushcraft.

Matt.

Fletching
03-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Cat! Hello and welcome and thanks for the link too.

Steve

Ashley Cawley
08-01-2011, 09:58 PM
I see you've managed to add your avatar now :)