PDA

View Full Version : River Mussels & Seafood in the woods.

TreeCamper
12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Managed to get out near the Fowey river early part of this week and cooked a few River Mussels & Seafood. A bit of a treat from the usual Bacon Sandwiches I normally have.

http://youtu.be/DLcoliI1dSE

CanadianMike
12-09-2012, 04:55 PM
A break from bacon!?!?!?! BLASPHEMY!!!!

:)

Tony1948
12-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Dont you guys just hate showoff's:happy-clapping:........Brilliant love it

AL...
12-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Fantastic vid yet again TC :)
Ohh aye and I agree with Tony LOL

Cheers
AL

TreeCamper
12-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the comments guys

I knew I would be in for a ribbing. But living by the sea you have to give it a go.

I'll have to tone it down and get some baked beans or something ;-)) or what about a burger or something?

any advice or tips on what to cook next?

ATB TreeCamper

NeedABrew
12-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Hungry again now!

Brilliant vid I can almost smell the cooking. What to cook next? Bacon of course! Always bacon...

AL...
12-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the comments guys

I knew I would be in for a ribbing. But living by the sea you have to give it a go.

I'll have to tone it down and get some baked beans or something ;-)) or what about a burger or something?

any advice or tips on what to cook next?

ATB TreeCamper

Just keep doin what yer doin TC Im learning a lot mate

Cheers
AL

rosseveritt
12-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Brilliant vid. Thx for sharing that, really enjoyed it. :)

twosmokeforever
13-09-2012, 06:34 AM
great vid, but I thought we had to be careful with mussells? something to do with some nasty bacteria from filter feeding sewage

I thought the ones in shops had been batch tested, with rodents

SimonB
13-09-2012, 10:40 AM
I only have one thing to say......... YUMMMMMMM !!!!

can I offer you a bit of advice?....

Don't take up busking !!! LOLOL

TreeCamper
13-09-2012, 10:50 AM
I only have one thing to say......... YUMMMMMMM !!!!

can I offer you a bit of advice?....

Don't take up busking !!! LOLOL

If I missed any notes it was the white wine in the pasta that did it LOL:ashamed:

Thx mate

Tigger004
20-10-2012, 07:33 PM
I don't eat that well at Home... Really good video and shows a well organised and planned meal.. can't be the first time you've prepared that meal,
Tiggs

TreeCamper
20-10-2012, 09:16 PM
I don't eat that well at Home... Really good video and shows a well organised and planned meal.. can't be the first time you've prepared that meal,
Tiggs

Yes I restrict myself to one Pan and maybe a billy. No plate and everything must fit in a small plastic container. Try to cut stuff up at home to save mucking about in the weather and dirt. If you plan what you are doing its much easier when you get there. Unless you forget something. ;)

Thx Tiggs

Chubbs
20-10-2012, 10:57 PM
TreeCamper

Absolutely wonderful vid as usual. Just wondering where on the South Coast you used to Chef. With flavours like that, I know it wasn't the bucket and spade brigade from Penzance up to Newquay !!.

Tony7
30-03-2013, 11:03 PM
I really enjoyed that vid, been looking for ideas for meals boy that looked so nice, must give it a go, my cook set is different but sure I could have a go, I'm by the coast in the North west, thanks for that mate..........

ADz
30-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Indeed, great vid, have subscribed and will be checking more out :)