PDA

View Full Version : Problems Connecting To Site

Chubbs
08-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Any other forum member having problems getting onto the site today. Since about 10.00am this morning It has been taking ages to load up the site and every now and then a white screen comes up and gives a message something like it has 'reached its fully capacity' or words similar.

Its just happened again and it comes up with

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

fish
08-11-2012, 08:45 PM
yep been getting that for a couple of days.

OakAshandThorn
08-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I had the same problem. Odd :confused2:
Only with me, when I restarted my browser, everything was fine. Another problem I have is that I cannot log out from the forum (weird fatal error message pops up: "Fatal error: Class 'JRequest' not found in /home/naturalb/public_html/libraries/joomla/import.php on line 33") - I have to log out from the website itself, though sometimes it appears that I'm already logged out. But if I go back into the forum, I see that I'm logged in there. So, I log back into the website and then log out - everything then is OK and I'm no longer logged into the forum.
Being a website owner for almost a year now, I'm fairly used to the inevitable glitches and coding bugs.

AL...
08-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Same here

Cheers
AL