PDA

View Full Version : Hi from sunny scotland!!

RobbC
09-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi guys, im new to this website and just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Robbie(robb to my mates), i am 15, soon to be 16, and i live in fife, scotland. I am a keen fisherman, of many different kinds. I love bushcraft and wilderness camping, and have been numerous times with my mates. I am fairly proficient in basic bushcraft,with the help of this website i have already gatherd my first lot of amaduh and almost started a fire with a bow drill. I look forward to learning a great range of skills from the huge number of interesting people on this website.

cheers, Robb.

Matt
09-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Hey Robb, a warm welcome to the forum.

Regards, Matt.

Shewie
09-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Hi Robb - welcome to the forum :)

Ashley Cawley
09-01-2011, 10:45 PM
:welcome: to the friendly community here Robb.

Nice to hear from another young'n like yourself with a wholesome interest, we've got a few lads on here about the same age as you.

You'll have to teach me a thing or too about fishing one day, as that's something I'm no expert on for sure! Let me know if I can help with any bowdrill questions, just start up a thread ;)

:campfire:

paul standley
10-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi Robb and welcome. There are a few fishing fans on here and you'll get a lot of help with bushcraft skills if you want it.

Good to see some of our younger guys signing up...

Paul.

Martin
10-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi Robb, nice to see you've made the leap from the chat room to the forum. Welcome to NaturalBushcraft. :)

Martin

RobbC
10-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks for making me feel so welcome, il look forward to learning from your wisdom and hopefuly in a few years get to meet you at a gathering.

Robb

Kiltie
10-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Slainte Robb another Jock, welcome to the forum :)