PDA

View Full Version : My 500 subscriber video competition.

AdrianRose
10-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Hi guys and gals

Following on from the thread I put on about asking for your suggestions for a topic/theme for a competition for my YouTube channel that now has over 500 subscribers, I have finally put the competition up on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUSb7j8F3cg

For those of you that can remember, the competition is to do a video, upto to 4 minutes long, on a bushcraft topic of your choice (it could be a review, fire lighting, tracking, foraging, shelter building, cooking etc etc).

But the video has to be done in your favourite movie or movie genre style. So all you budding Gandalfs, Luke Skywalkers, Zombies, Vampires, cowboys (no Brokeback Mountain vids please), Bravehearts etc get your thinking caps on and lets see if you are all a great bunch of thespians!

Yes, I said THESPIANS!!

The competition closes February 28th 2013

All the best

Ade

Bernie
10-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Oh I wishing had the time and skills to do a Wallace and Gromit style video. I can see Wallace making a fool of himself so clearly in my head. :)

AL...
10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Fantastic vid bud and congrats on getting yer 500 subs.
Loved the roe Buck and the Doe's at the end too.

Cheers
AL

FishyFolk
10-01-2013, 10:00 AM
You are aware that this will set a certain ammount of pressure on me? I am just 150 subscribers shy of 500...he he

Well, I know what the prize will be :-)

Rune

AL...
10-01-2013, 10:07 AM
You are aware that this will set a certain ammount of pressure on me? I am just 150 subscribers shy of 500...he he

Well, I know what the prize will be :-)

Rune

Yer not givin away the wife and kids again ! Are ye?? LOL

Cheers
AL

AdrianRose
10-01-2013, 12:50 PM

Cheers
AL

Damn why didn't I think about giving my wife away.

:)

Ade

treefrog
10-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Congratulations on 500, Ade. That's a fine looking knife design you made, buddy.
Jack

http://www.youtube.com/user/treefrogbushcraft

Sar-ian
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Damn why didn't I think about giving my wife away.

:)

Ade

I hope she doesn't read this post, or you may have to sleep with one eye open (LOL). Excellent vid as always. ( a little something on it's way, enjoy).

FishyFolk
10-01-2013, 02:42 PM

Cheers
AL

Don't tempt me!

AL...
10-01-2013, 02:52 PM
LOL

Cheers
AL

AdrianRose
10-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I hope she doesn't read this post, or you may have to sleep with one eye open (LOL). Excellent vid as always. ( a little something on it's way, enjoy).

You've met my wife pal, I sleep with BOTH eyes open.

I'll keep an eye out for the package mate thanks.

Ade.

Ehecatl
10-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks Ade - enjoyed the vid (so much so, I ate a cardemon pod I'd already eaten once and left on the side of my plate!)

M@

AdrianRose
10-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks Ade - enjoyed the vid (so much so, I ate a cardemon pod I'd already eaten once and left on the side of my plate!)

M@

Lol. Thanks buddy.

Are you gonna have a go at a video reply?

Ade

AdrianRose
25-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Ok fellas, only about 4 weeks to go until the competition closes.

So come on all you budding actors and thespians (yes the spelling is correct :))

All you need to do is a short video on your favourite bushcraft topic in the style of your favourite film/film genre.

Only had 2 entries so far to the competition so still loads of scope for you to have a go.

Good luck

Ade.

treefrog
26-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Can't wait to see the results, I'm sure there's gonna be lots of great ideas out there. Just wish I could figure out how to edit a video...