PDA

View Full Version : New guy and also looking for instructor to run courses

Bibby
21-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi Guys

I am brand new to the forum and bushcraft but i am looking for get more involved and learn a few skills

I am looking for basic skills, and bushcraft.

Cheers

John

p.s. I am actually based near Ulverston near the lake district if there is anyone in the area and would like to meet up

Silverback
21-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum John. Wouldn't mind popping over to shoot airsoft, camp out or even hire your site to deliver first aid courses (its what I do)

Ehecatl
21-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Hi John :welcome:

M@

dannyreid1978
21-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Welcome to the site, awesome website looks wicked count me in for coming over!

AdrianRose
21-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Hi John
Welcome to the site pal. I received an email that you sent me via my website.

I'll send you a response soon buddy.

All the best
Ade

alvino78
21-01-2013, 06:02 PM
:welcome:

dannyreid1978
21-01-2013, 08:05 PM
I'd like to suggest Ade gets his hat in the ring for helping you out with the teaching, I've had the pleasure of shadowing Ade learning lots off him with regards to wild edibles and the outdoors. He has a great passion for the outdoors bushcraft wildlife the list goes on and I think he would do a great job of teaching your courses. He'll probably kill me for that message!! Ha ha

Basha72
21-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Hi John, welcome to the forum, think we met at screasdon fort a few years back & then Sennybridge was helping Gaz at the time SWWG, tis a bit more sadate bushcraft than running around blatting people & flash bangs lol shame your right up there, would have jumped in.

Enjoy Basha

Bibby
22-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Hi Basha

Yeah that was me! was a great weekend I was chatting to Jezz (mother) the other day I need to come down to south again to see you guys

I am looking forward to getting more into bushcraft, I still do airsoft but since it has become more of a business (and I am getting too old to jump through windows all day) for me I am not enjoying it as much as i did when it was just a hobby.
Through airsoft I have spent may a night camping round a camp fire in the woods but never really had any knowledge of how to do things, I was always relaying on other guys knowledge and know I think it is time I learnt for myself, and since I have the access to the venues offer other people the chance to learn as well.

Cheers

John

biker-bri
22-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Warrington is on my doorstep so I would be up for an overnighter or two - and I really need to learn more skills.
Cheers Bri

f0rm4t
22-01-2013, 11:37 AM
:welcome: matie

Learnt a great deal off Ade just from his vids. Would be a good partner to have.

Bibby
23-01-2013, 09:04 AM
cheers for all the feedback guys, I am looking forward to getting started

Ade- get in touch anytime if you want to discuss anything

cheers

john

AdrianRose
23-01-2013, 01:11 PM
cheers for all the feedback guys, I am looking forward to getting started

Ade- get in touch anytime if you want to discuss anything

cheers

john

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I've sent you a PM John.

Ade.

butchthedog
05-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Hello and :welcome: from me too

rawfish111
05-03-2013, 08:01 PM
it is at a place called Daresbury manor in Daresbury (WA4 4AG)

there is not a Huge amount of woodland but there is enough plus it is a great old place for an explore

Grew up in WA7, woulda killed for a bushcraft friendly location back then! used to go to Delamere forest lots and Ruthin too

Silverback
05-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Grew up in WA7, woulda killed for a bushcraft friendly location back then! used to go to Delamere forest lots and Ruthin too

Searched Delamere several times, and a mate has a place out near Ruthin

freedom
06-03-2013, 08:48 PM
I am going to try Delamere for food foraging seen plenty of Elderberry, Rosehips, Blackberries and i am sure there is plenty more stuff to be found. Be good opportunity to dig out my book on food for free book.

Martin
07-03-2013, 05:34 PM
I have edited your original post to remove the link to your website. Naturalbushcraft is a a friendly non-profit online community devoted to sharing knowledge and skills freely. Promoting your business is not allowed on Naturalbushcraft either in the open forum or by personal message.

Martin