PDA

View Full Version : escape from hell

MadZ
17-09-2013, 10:38 PM
seen an advert just now for a bear grylls series escape from hell, you all know what your getting yourself in for, its on discovery coming soon

shepherd
18-09-2013, 10:28 AM
the main reason i like bear: its the only 'survival show' my mrs will watch.. which means i get out of watching stuff like 'dont tell the bride' - she says ray mears is "dull as dishwater" :mad:

Rasputin
18-09-2013, 10:41 AM
the main reason i like bear: its the only 'survival show' my mrs will watch.. which means i get out of watching stuff like 'dont tell the bride' - she says ray mears is "dull as dishwater" :mad:

She's got a point !, course you could always go to the den/man cave. If I spend more than 2 hrs a week watching TV with HI, she thinks Ime guilty of some thing. Dear lord, the things these wives watch :confused2:

shepherd
19-09-2013, 11:01 AM
if i spend too long in the man cave she just invites herself in... is nothing sacred haha

Rasputin
19-09-2013, 11:40 AM
if i spend too long in the man cave she just invites herself in... is nothing sacred haha Get a TV and DVD and have Ray Mears playing constantly, after all SWMBO thinks he's dull as ditchwater, 2 probs sorted in 1 go. No need to thank me lol

Stoat
19-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Isn't it better just to not go to Hell in the first place? Finding some nice wildlife-filled wood and getting a brew on rather than going to some ghastly place and then jumping off a cliff for no reason?

MadZ
19-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Isn't it better just to not go to Hell in the first place? Finding some nice wildlife-filled wood and getting a brew on rather than going to some ghastly place and then jumping off a cliff for no reason?T^

Tigger004
19-09-2013, 04:03 PM
He is entertaining, and my wife would agree with yours, much better eye candy....:o

Dave ward
21-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Im hoping its better (by better I mean a real "survival" programme) than his other work. I think hes entertaining and as shepherd said, its the only wilderness programme the mrs will watch without much huffing and rolling of the eyes ha ha hes ment to take on the role of a person who has been in a real situation and play it out and show us where they made mistakes and what they could of done etc diffrently. Only time will tell!

Silverback
21-09-2013, 08:53 PM
cant see it being my cup of tea unless its real folks tellling their real life experiences.... and not Bear getting his goolies out and drinking reinder pee...

and anyway theres 'ell to pop and pop t'sell in Ossett

Stamp
21-09-2013, 08:56 PM
I think the best BG episode I have seen was with Will Ferrell, that's what BG's survival programs should be like all the time, pure entertainment!

David_JAFO
22-09-2013, 01:48 PM
hello,
Quick cancel the subs to Discovery channel :oops:
Regards
David

seen an advert just now for a bear grylls series escape from hell, you all know what your getting yourself in for, its on discovery coming soon

Alexdermietzel97
08-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Isn't it better just to not go to Hell in the first place? Finding some nice wildlife-filled wood and getting a brew on rather than going to some ghastly place and then jumping off a cliff for no reason?

This is true. Plus within 5 minutes of getting to said ghastly place, he begins to knaw on the balls of some dead critter. Not necessary:mad2:

David_JAFO
08-11-2013, 02:58 PM
hello,
Bear.. Who? :confused2:
Regards
David

treefrog
08-11-2013, 10:25 PM
hello,
Bear.. Who? :confused2:
Regards
David