PDA

View Full Version : The holy grail at last!

FishyFolk
19-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Me and a mate plan a bushcraft hang from Friday to Saturday in the foot hills of a mountain a few miles from home. He was on FB last night telling me he went for a recce yesterday afternoon looking for our planned base camp area as he is not familiar with the place and found several trees with Chaga in the area...I guess that means I just have to pack my axe then :happy-clapping::happy-clapping:

Just hope it really is Chaga, and not the usual horse hoof fungus...

A full report will be posted over the weekend :

MadZ
19-09-2013, 02:44 PM
looking forwards to it rune, will a video accompany your report?

FishyFolk
19-09-2013, 02:51 PM
looking forwards to it rune, will a video accompany your report?

Does the Ursus arctos perform it's act of ridding it's internal organs of fecal matter in the woods?
is the pope catholic?
Etcetera ad infinitum :-)

Tigger004
19-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Have a great trip

rossbird
19-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Looking forward to the vid:)
Wishing you both a good trip,

Rasputin
19-09-2013, 09:02 PM
I believe you are right on both counts Rune, enjoy ! and I hope you find the mystical chaga from the north, Ken

FishyFolk
21-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Here we are. Did not film as much as I would like. But we arrived just before last night, and by the time we had set up camp it was dark. So no filming until the morning, when we packed up.
But I did some sight seeing before heading home so that is in there too :-)

Anyway as I post this the video is not quite finished being processed by YT. But it should work as soon as it is. Off to bed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vydyNOgAc

BJ
22-09-2013, 07:06 AM
It's Really interesting to see the old military emplacements set in a beautiful place like that. Another great video. T^

MadZ
22-09-2013, 07:29 AM
T^ sweet