PDA

View Full Version : Mess pot

Bob W
23-10-2013, 09:12 PM
I've got a large mess "pot" if it's of any use to anyone for get-together's etc

I normally use it to boil large quantities of hemp seed and other seed particles for fishing bait but I haven't used it lately and it's sat in my tackle room gathering dust so I thought I'd offer here before binning it. Already offered to Northern soul group with no response :confused2:

This thing will make a massive communal stew or curry etc and would be ideal for large bush moots or events with lots of people attending. It just about covers all four rings on my cooker at home, size is approx 540mm long x 370mm wide x 220mm deep.

Free to pick up from Teesside. I could post at cost, but god knows what that would be??

It will need a bit of a scrub with a brillo before use!! But nothing toxic has ever been cooked in it!!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/arkaywat/IMG_0607-1.jpg (http://s75.photobucket.com/user/arkaywat/media/IMG_0607-1.jpg.html)

Silverback
23-10-2013, 09:19 PM
. Already offered to Northern soul group with no response :confused2:

Interesting...where did you post the offer Bob ? I have been away working for the last few days and if I had seen it i can guarantee we in NSB would have accepted as I am about to do now

Thanks foryour generous offer and of course we would be more than grateful toaccept the donation of your pot - thanks

Bob W
23-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Interesting...where did you post the offer Bob ? I have been away working for the last few days and if I had seen it i can guarantee we in NSB would have accepted as I am about to do now

Thanks foryour generous offer and of course we would be more than grateful toaccept the donation of your pot - thanks

I posted it it on the community - groups - northern soul forum. http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=12

I'd like to be able to bring it along personally and meet a few of you, hopefully I'll be able to but mid to long term plans are a nono at the moment. Now I know you want it, I'll make sure you get it somehow, it's going nowhere else ;)

surplus 6
23-10-2013, 09:30 PM
well if you hadn't I would have, as I could of arranged post to here at staffordshire for under a £5er with hermes parcel2go

Silverback
23-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Cheers Bob, I can see now why I missed the post as the last time i checked the group forum was before your post then went off up to Durham for the last 3 days...thats the other thing Ive been close to Stockton today !! Butch the Dog and Ben Casey dont live far from you maybe they could collect it ? Next meet by the way is Jan in south yorkshire

Bob W
23-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Cheers Bob, I can see now why I missed the post as the last time i checked the group forum was before your post then went off up to Durham for the last 3 days...thats the other thing Ive been close to Stockton today !! Butch the Dog and Ben Casey dont live far from you maybe they could collect it ? Next meet by the way is Jan in south yorkshire

Is it full?

Link to thread?

I've been missing through the summer, fishing and bivvying takes over a bit and forums take a bit of a back seat.

Sar-ian
23-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi Bob, sorry I missed it too, but as Wayne has already accepted it on-behalve of NSB, many thank's, January's birthday bash has not been confirmed yet, cheers Ian..

Silverback
24-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Is it full?

Link to thread?

I've been missing through the summer, fishing and bivvying takes over a bit and forums take a bit of a back seat.

Thread hasnt gone up yet Bob dont panic ;)

Bob W
27-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Thread hasnt gone up yet Bob dont panic ;)

I'll keep an eye out T^