PDA

View Full Version : My new Bushcraft/Survival website,

KieranBroadfield
10-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Hi guys, I previously had a website www.ruralsurvival.net , but that all got scrapped and so did all of the content, I now have a new website www.ruralsurvival.co.uk (http://www.ruralsurvival.co.uk/) , it is nowhere near finished, I need to add loads more content and new video's, but could you let me know what you think of the theme/layout/design of the website? and the little content that's on there, any feedback is appreciated, I am living in New Zealand now, and both ruralsurvival.co.uk and .co.nz work as the domains, .co.nz is the primary

regards
Kieran

Chubbs
10-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Hi Kieran, welcome to the forum.

Pop over to the introduction thread and let us know a little about yourself.

All the best

Neil

jus_young
10-02-2014, 09:20 AM
Kieran has been a member for some time but went off the radar for a while.

Good to see you back mate. Looks like things have changed for you somewhat then, big move to NZ eh?

Just to let you know I will need to lock your old account to avoid any problems.

KieranBroadfield
10-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Kieran has been a member for some time but went off the radar for a while.

Good to see you back mate. Looks like things have changed for you somewhat then, big move to NZ eh?

Just to let you know I will need to lock your old account to avoid any problems.

Cheers! Yeah been really busy with moving and other things! I couldn't remember the password for my old account, and I don't have access to the email address I used back then. This is a good ol' forum though so I am back now, hopefully be contributing as I previously did!

KieranBroadfield
10-02-2014, 10:57 PM
Hi Kieran, welcome to the forum.

Pop over to the introduction thread and let us know a little about yourself.

All the best

Neil

Hi Neil, I've been here before but haven't used the website for a long time! My old account was here not long after Ash first made the website! Is Martin Saint still around on this forum?

jus_young
11-02-2014, 06:23 AM
Martin is definitely around

David_JAFO
11-02-2014, 03:22 PM
hello,
T^
Regards
David

Midge_Fodder
24-02-2014, 07:26 AM
I'll check your website out cheers

KieranBroadfield
24-02-2014, 07:57 PM
I'll check your website out cheers

cheers! much appreciated, any feedback you have feel free to let me know

Midge_Fodder
24-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Looks braw bud. Very useful info there, and living rurally myself I see exactly where your coming from. Keep up the grand work

Tigger004
24-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Book marked and will browse when I have more time to enjoy, best wishes

KieranBroadfield
24-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Looks braw bud. Very useful info there, and living rurally myself I see exactly where your coming from. Keep up the grand work

I've got a load of content from my old website, which I am slowly transferring over, all taking time. I am however, fairly pleased with the layout, which has took me a while haha, hopefully within the next couple of months it will be a lot better.

Midge_Fodder
25-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Like any site it requires time, but your layout is easy to use which is grand.

KieranBroadfield
25-02-2014, 11:02 AM
just spent a while working on a new logo...
need to get better picturs of me and my mate though, haha 11705

KieranBroadfield
25-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Like any site it requires time, but your layout is easy to use which is grand.

Midge_Fodder
25-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Aye looking all serious dressed in a ghillie suit lol. But your logo is really cool, especially the use of the dpm ghosted in Photoshop by any chance

KieranBroadfield
25-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Book marked and will browse when I have more time to enjoy, best wishes

thanks! :camping:

KieranBroadfield
25-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Aye looking all serious dressed in a ghillie suit lol. But your logo is really cool, especially the use of the dpm ghosted in Photoshop by any chance

sure is! I am going to change the images of me & tyler, once I can get some better ones, but these were all I had to work with for now :P haha