PDA

View Full Version : Bahco multi tool

therealmow
12-02-2011, 05:19 PM
hey guys just saw this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000Y8K6CA and it has some good review and a killer price.... Has anyone tried one? bahco usually does good stuff thats not expensive so I was wondering if anyone has given this a try...

Regards
Mauricio

Realbark
12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
I have one of these in my BOB so not my only tool and not used regularly although i did try it for a bit before putting in the BOB.. The blade holds a reasonably good edge and its built sturdily enough. IMO its a good multitool - these are the boys who bought you the bushcraft saw extraordinaire - the Laplander.

The nylon pouch that it comes with only clips to a belt - no loops so you may want to purchase a separate sheath/holder if you buy one.

redmegalord
14-02-2011, 02:20 PM
i was actually just looking for a multi-tool myself when i happened upon your post, you may have just saved me some looking :)

leon-1
14-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Well it must have a powerfile and a chainsaw on it somewhere because the specifications ask whether batteries are supplied and whether they are required and it says yes to both. :confused2:

Amazing how things keep getting smaller, I am just waiting for the youtube video of someone felling a teak tree in the rain forest with it, the technology of today is truly amazing;);):D

therealmow
14-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Should be arriving tomorrow; ill tell you guys my first impressions...