PDA

View Full Version : Steel Striker

David_JAFO
26-05-2014, 05:05 PM
I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or
any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.
hello,
I am offering Capsos 'free of charge' a gift of a as new steel striker (Ray Mears Bushcraft) as per details by request post thread (see link).
I have such spare & as a kind gesture & an input to the NBC forum assisting a fellow Bushcraft member. Details have been confirmed as well
as agreed upon offline & the offer will now go ahead.
Regards
David

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?8069-Flint-Steel-striker-How-to-make-or-got-a-spare

Grotzilla
26-05-2014, 05:37 PM
So is this striker for capsos? Great gesture to the community :)

David_JAFO
26-05-2014, 07:08 PM
hello,
No problem. It's a spare Ray Mears Woodlore Shop never used. Well all I can add to your comment Grotzilla, there's been a few 'great' gestures in my favour from NBC members in the past, so thought as I haven't contributed to the NBC for a while. I'll mail the goods asap, Capsos has been PM'd with updates etc.. :wink:
Regards
David

Capsos
27-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Thankyou again David.

David_JAFO
27-05-2014, 06:34 PM
hello,
Capsos I've mailed today via Royal Mail. You should receive such tomorrow Wednesday 28th May or Thursday 29th May at the latest requires signature on receipt.
Regards
David

Capsos
28-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Thankyou all received. My father in law was in so I will collect it for the weekend. :)

David_JAFO
28-05-2014, 06:44 PM
hello,
Capsos no problem mate glad I could assist :wink:
Regards
David