PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Gathering 2014 - Anyone going?

Unspoken Degree
02-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Hello all

Was thinking about going to the Wilderness Gathering. I've never been but I figured seeing as I missed the Bushcraft Show I'd give it a go. So first up anyone else going and second... wanna gimme a lift? Lol.

PS... been a while since I posted on here, mainly due to work schedule, but I will make my presence felt a bit more often now.

Stamp
02-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Im hoping to head down there for the day either Saturday or Sunday, your not really on my route to get there so won't be able to pick you up . Sorry........

dave budd
02-06-2014, 07:15 PM
I'll be there with the Man Creche (my forge) as usual :) Pop over and say hi!

Tony1948
02-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Im hoping to head down there for the day either Saturday or Sunday, your not really on my route to get there so won't be able to pick you up . Sorry........Ya a little bit out the way considering UD's in Essex and you live in the same county as the Gathering,just a little:oops:

TinkyPete
09-06-2014, 11:34 AM
I am hoping to make the whole weekend :) camping again learned fully from my first year when i was at the event but missed most of it due to a cider apple problem :) Now I have a sorted system (do not drink the cider at the event bring it away with me)

ammo
09-06-2014, 11:48 AM
I'm going the gathering. I'll be working with Chris Caine. Really looking forward to this. This is the oldest of all the big meets i think, and certainly the one i would recommend going to.