View Full Version : Ping :)

hen
18-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Helloo,

Here's me in bullet points...

I weave baskets
I'm planting 6000 trees
I manage 47 acres of woods, meadows, pasture, banked hedges, river in Exmoor
I care for shetland & hebridean sheep, exbatteryhens, Black Indian Runner ducks, Border Collie.
I love my longbow & am excited to have an english yew bow sometime VERY soon.
ermmmmmm....
oh, I sing stuff
Spin wool
Sustainable Land Use designer

Think that's me for now.

Look forward to gibbering with you all :)

hen
x
:campfire:

greenpete
18-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Wow! That's an intro that's hard to follow!
Welcome to the NBC forums! :)

Ashley Cawley
18-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Great to have you onboard Hen!

Hen has a wonderful blog at http://www.heartandsoil.blogspot.com/ beautiful photography as well.

Would love to learn more about your bows at some point if you fancy sharing :)

All the best,

JEEP
18-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome to NBCF :)

I'll be looking forward to following your blog and your many projects.

Regards.

Jakob

paul standley
18-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi Hen, i've seen your name on a few forums... you must be famous, love your intro summary. Exmoore is my spiritual home, Dulverton, Exbridge and around the Exe & Barl valleys. Welcome to this great new NBC forum site...

Shewie
18-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Hi hen - welcome to the forum :)

MikeWilkinson
19-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Hi Hen,

Welcome to the forum, pretty impressive intro, look forward to hearing more from you, especially about the bow and your flock of sheep, Have some friend who keep Manx Laughtan (think thats how you spell it), Soy and some Badger faced, they also have some Irish Moiled cattle and some saddleback pigs. I'm extremely jealous of all who keep a bit of land and animals - One day I too will escape the rat race!!

Bernie
19-11-2010, 10:24 AM
I have been following your blog Hen. I read each post with a smile on my face, especially the chickens you recently saved. I really like your baskets and enjoyed the blog about your clay course and how you dug it out and filtered it. Your blog also introduced me to the folk radio channel I listen to from time to time when I've had a hard day. You come across as someone content with life and loving every day. We're lucky to be in this online community with you.

Martin
19-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Hi Hen

A very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum.

Martin

:campfire: