PDA

View Full Version : Overnight

Josh1990
29-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Anybody ever stayed the night in Cannock chase and had a fire. Josh

woodspirits
15-11-2014, 11:50 PM
hi Josh, im guessing nobody is going to admit to that! i hosted regular meets in a private wood near Birmingham for the last 5 years. had to pull the plug on those due to pressing commitments, however im thinking of starting them up again in the new year, keep an eye on the England mid meets section. :)

Johnnyboy1971
27-11-2014, 09:36 PM
hi Josh, im guessing nobody is going to admit to that! i hosted regular meets in a private wood near Birmingham for the last 5 years. had to pull the plug on those due to pressing commitments, however im thinking of starting them up again in the new year, keep an eye on the England mid meets section. :)

Now that is heartening news indeed

fatsnacka
01-10-2015, 02:31 PM
i will be there this weekend lol

Baldie121
15-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Woodspirits, Hi I am new to this site but that sounds good.

Myself and joy nephew are looking for somewhere to strip back to basics for a coule of days over a weekend.
My nephew is 22 and I am 42 and ex forces , just in case you thought I was thinking of bringing screaming kids, and we are gaining an interest in prepping / bushcraft.
I practised a little in the regiment, however, after not using it for a while it would be nice to rekindle those memories and just get away from it all for a few days.
Please let me know if there are any sites that we could use around the Midlands area.

Baldie121