PDA

View Full Version : Amadou Tinder Give Away

David_JAFO
02-11-2014, 01:11 PM
hello,
Disclaimer: I am offering this item as a NBC member & this offer is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.
I have remaining from an earlier harvest a zip lock bag 8" x 5" weighing near as to 20g of Amadou (Horses Hoof) tinder. I am offering this free of charge to any NBC member (first come first served) for the coming months Autumn/Winter tinder. There's more than ample in this zip bag to light many fires as you will be aware only a very small amount is required in fire lighting. Just PM your interest, details arranged on approval on a first come first served basis, I'll then arrange 1st class postage, free of charge to your address, with my compliments the Amadou tinder. I had a fair load of this Amadou from a previous harvest & it's gone from personal usage & shared with fellow Bushcraft enthusiasts soon as it was bagged. I have shared a previous harvest with NBC members. Now awaiting to process this years harvest for 2015 use.
Regards
David
*Amadou tinder image similar to that of which is on offer contents may vary slightly, very good quality lengths & tinder dry.

janso
02-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Yes please!

janso
02-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Ill pm you; haven't used any Amadou yet for tinder trials

David_JAFO
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
hello,
Janso I've PM'd you a reply & shall post you the Amadou this week.
Regards
David

janso
02-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Cheers mucker; Il make a donation to help for heroes for your kindness

jus_young
02-11-2014, 09:18 PM
T^

David_JAFO
03-11-2014, 04:21 PM
hello,
Jason the Amadou is on route 1st class recorded delivery (requires a signature). Hopefully you should receive the jiffy bag pending your Royal Mail delivery service tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't go to any trouble, please accept the Amadou share of the harvest with my compliments as one NBC member to another, if you want pop a penny in the Poppy Tin in passing :wink:
Regards
David
Ps. To the 2 other NBC members who submitted details next harvest I shall keep you in mind.

David_JAFO
04-11-2014, 07:53 PM
hello,
PM'd Janso. The Amadou has arrived at address today enjoy :wink:
Regards
David

janso
04-11-2014, 07:54 PM
All received mate and thank you; will be practicing at the weekend with it I'm hoping! I have quite a few different types at present and love finding alternatives both man made and natural.
David; once again, much appreciated.

David_JAFO
05-11-2014, 07:06 PM
hello,
Janso no problem. Remember you only require a little of the Amadou as tinder per fire, this should last you a while. Keep it in a airtight container in a cool dry place. Due to the excellent Scottish weather we had this year I was able to practice/teach fire lighting skills using the Amadou with my SAK magnifying glass (not always possible in Scotland), flint & steel, & friction fire. Good luck & have fun.
Regards
David