PDA

View Full Version : my woods this weekend...

Ivan
02-03-2011, 04:36 PM
If anybody is interested myself and a couple of mates are having a tidy up on my land at the weekend , camping of course , if anybody is in the area out for a bimble or whatever they are more than welcome to come and have a nose around ( no work of course ) just give me a shout . If anyone wants to chuck their gear in just in case more than welcome to stay ..atb Ivan...

JonnyP
02-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Sounds like fun mate.. I am busy this weekend though.
I bet its starting to look good there with the Spring shoots starting to appear now and a bit of sunshine..
Have a goodun..

Ivan
02-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi Jonny , yeah coming on , put 8 Dartmoor ponies in there for a week , cleared brambles etc , then the so and sos started eating the rowan bark , glad no one saw me trying to round em up , John Wayne i aint , hope you are well mate , just shout when you need an escape atb Ivan..

luresalive
02-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Have a good time, and take some piccies!!

JonnyP
02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi Jonny , yeah coming on , put 8 Dartmoor ponies in there for a week , cleared brambles etc , then the so and sos started eating the rowan bark , glad no one saw me trying to round em up , John Wayne i aint , hope you are well mate , just shout when you need an escape atb Ivan..

Haha.. Would of loved to of seen that.
Thanks Ivan.. :0)
Edit.. I think some of the lads are up at Dave Budds this weekend..