PDA

View Full Version : GAW Leather Swatches

David_JAFO
14-02-2015, 09:22 AM
I am offering this item as a private NBC member and this offer is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to offer this item, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit. :innocent:

hello,
I'm offering this bundle of recycled leather swatches as an input to the NBC. I was informed that it is off cuts/swatches from an upholstery shop it's clean, soft/supple furniture leather, lovely leather aroma (head in bag having a whiff) :oops: My friend who owns a craft shop was off to a craft fayre this week & in prep for so was bagging allsorts of materials & swatches to be used in demo's etc.. I was rummaging through the bags & noted the huge bundles of leather *type on offer (see image sample) this leather was used by my friend to make flint & steel striker pouches late last year, so I was given first refusal on a bin bag full as there was loads more in storage to be used at the fayre. All that remains in my possession is around 5+ reasonably sized swatches off cuts as the rest of the bin bag contents were spoken for by fellow Bushcraft enthusiasts. All the swatches were/are around similar size/dimensions. I just lifted handfuls out of the bundle, no preference, & bagged into plastic bags & gave away saved any arguing over quality & quantity. So.. The bundle as a GAW free of charge is substantial to make quite a few various sized drawcord flint & steel striker type pouches, Sami type pouches in dark brown leather. I did also have some reels of leather threads various colours but that was bought up instantly. All proceeds from the sales go towards HM Armed Forces Veterans Charity *Just PM your interest on a first come first served basis *UK NBC members only I'm afraid, to keep mailing costs to a minimum & to avoid any issues. I'll get back to you & arrange postal *free of charge details :wink:
Regards
David
*Edited offer for a limited time on NBC as other 3rd party off NBC interested.

David_JAFO
22-02-2015, 08:42 AM
hello,
Well no takers then? :confused2: Offer withdrawn now closed. Bushcraft community member off NBC has offer to pay for such, the proceeds go to HM Armed Forces Veterans charity :wink:
Regards
David

jeremyctry
22-02-2015, 12:23 PM
I would've been all over if I had been on the right side of the pond. Good on ya for donating to Vets...

David_JAFO
22-02-2015, 12:33 PM
hello,
:oops:
Regards
David

I would've been all over if I had been on the right side of the pond. Good on ya for donating to Vets...