PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth shops

SteveW
20-10-2015, 07:37 PM
I find myself with an hour or two to kill in plymouth tomorrow, are there any bushcrafty outdoorsy shops I should visit while Im there?
It would be nice to pick up a Hultafors heavy duty knife as well if any of the local tool shops have them in.
Many thanks :)

Silkhi
20-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Time is getting short and with no responses I would just search the net... never been to plymouth so can't help sorry

SteveW
20-10-2015, 09:32 PM
I shall pound the streets looking dejected and see what I can find ;)

Chubbs
20-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Ah,sorry Steve, didn't see this post until now.

No use now but I think there is a place called Goulds somewhere over there. A bit more local is the Bunker Warehouse in Wadebridge.

Pootle
21-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Yeah sorry I didn't see this till now. goulds used to be good when I lived there. Ebrington street it's on for future reference.

SteveW
21-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Quick update, Blacks were having a closing down sale but nothing took my fancy. I poped into a place down by the covered market called "pull the trigger" and they had Mora and Hultafors knives so picked up a heavy duty :) thanks for the suggestions btw I did get to see them before I got there

happybonzo
23-10-2015, 05:21 AM
A bit too late for you but Bogey Knights is always worth a lurk. I nearly bought a Paravane for the front lawn :) - https://www.knightsurplus.co.uk/